Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 3: Work In Progress

Started putting the mid-tones in today. No thanks to the cat (did I mention I have 2 cats) the 2nd one now thinks I'm the bees-knees too apparently, though puss #2 hasn't found the painting water yet. Mixed emotions about how I've left it today. Parts are going okay, other parts I have to think carefully about how to fix up. Don't be surprised if there is another painting started while I think about this one. It will be interesting to see the photos later and compare how things change as the painting progresses.

Thought for today:  Maybe it would have been better to start on something smaller. There's a lot of relearning going on here.  Think I might call it A New Beginning ... will think on about that too. 

2 comments:

  1. cats could help with an abstract piece!! Looking fab so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the idea, I just might consider it. Also thinking of a mixed media piece as they are shedding all over the place at the moment and fur keeps getting stuck in the wet paint :)

    ReplyDelete